Happy new year to all of my readers!
Looking back on the previous year, I’ve come to realise that it was quite eventful. I just hope that this coming year is just as or even more enjoyable. After having quite invasive neurosurgery back in 2012, I vowed to make sure I spend my healthy days doing what I love. I’ve had ups and downs and needed a lot of rest but I think I’ve managed to accomplish quite a bit from design, travel, styling and blogging. Here are a few of my highlights……
- Turning 30! Discovering lots of new cocktail bars in East London along my month long celebration.
- Assisting on an Elle Decoration photo shoot. Well, as a runner/stylist assistant, but all experience is great experience, it was amazing.
- My very own styling shoots with Ola O Smit. We did some great work, now being featured on some great websites and blogs.
- Spending 2 weeks in New York, sooooo good and unforgettable .
- Finally getting my best friend back! Returning from her travels, training to become a yoga teacher in India and teaching on the beaches in Asia. beautifullifeyoga.com
- Friends wedding celebrations, grown up stuff!
- Trip to Schmallenburg, Germany with Day True to visit Burgbad.
- Stockholm for it’s brilliant FORMEX design fair, such a beautiful city.
- Starting to work for Day True in Maida Vale as a designer.
- Not to mention working on my blog and attending some great meet ups.
There’s probably so much more I can list but I’m now looking forward to 2014 so much I can’t look back. I’ll be working on many more posts, trends, styling and design not to mention focussing on my health too. With that, I wish you all a healthy happy and creative 2014!