What a treat, I’ve collaborated with the amazing Danish brand, Nomess Copenhagen in hosting an instagram giveaway!
My obsession with stationary and products for organisation is a serious one. Nomess Copenhagen make the most beautiful products and with their minimalistic style, they make organising feel quite special.
“Nomess Copenhagen was founded in 2007 by Suzanne Potts, due to her own demand for organising, simplicity and aesthetic indulgence.
All products are designed for the single purpose of making everyday life easier. For Nomess the functionality in organising objects can’t stand alone – it simply needs aesthetics to function. Those two qualities are the foundation of Nomess Copenhagen – and the vision.”
To help you get organised for the new year I have these 3 great products up for grabs.
- Spring Scissors, small copper – Designed by Lex Pott, these scissors are made from a single steel rod. Cleverly designed to spring back into shape after use.
- A5 Diary 2016, nude – A simply beautiful diary
- Week planner – Great for your desk or to be hung on the wall.
TO ENTER head over to instagram
- Follow @nomesscph + myself, @Han_house
- EITHER like + tag a friend in the comments of this instagram post or regram the image tagging me @Han_house and @nomesscph.
*This instagram giveaway will be running until 5pm, Friday 18th Dec, it’s open to UK and Ireland entrants ONLY. The winner will be chosen at random.*