Cushion design has taken serious turn to the world of cool. Who knew?! The geometric trend is not going away anytime soon. We just can’t get enough of it, I know I can’t!
My love for a good cushion is kinda getting out of hand. Using these beautiful cushions for my styling shoot with photographer Ola O Smit make me squeal with joy.
These geometric/aztec cushions (above) designed by graphic artist Marianne Diemer and made by her company Rouge du Rhin in France are utterly stunning.
Available from online store Theo-Theo
From top left to bottom right
2. Chevy Pearl/Linen, Tori Murphy. Available from Heal’s
3. Aztec cushion, pink, blue and yellow, Tamasyn Gambell.
4. Broadway cushion, charcoal on black, Tori Murphy.
5. Chevy Cushion, Black/Linen, Tori Murphy. Available from Heal’s
7. Tie dye Cushion, House DoctorDK.
8. Aztec Cushion, Blue, purple, yellow, Tamasyn Gambell.